Wednesday 23 April 2008

Hello World!

Just a holding post really. Last night our hosting provider took www.k23productions.com offline as it was affecting the stability of both the Apache and MySql servers that host it. Access was restored within 3 hours but - given that I can't control who and how my site is accessed from the www - I'm thinking a restructuring is possibly in order.

I finally managed to retrieve my Blog account information and have created this new blog primarily for k23 productions news. It's not set in stone yet but it's likely I'll move all downloads onto the relevant areas of sourceforge, use Blogs for news and updates and retain the old site purely for hosting the forum. If nothing, it should mean I can reduce my bandwidth/disk space requirements.

In fact, if you're reading this, that's probably what's already happened... :)